End User License Agreement
Article 1. General terms
- Please read this End-User License Agreement (hereafter referred to as: “Agreement") carefully before clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using GameSupport (hereafter referred to as: “Application”).
- GameSupport is developed by Bitgate.
- By clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using the Application, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and the general terms and conditions of Bitgate. These general terms and conditions are published on: bitgate.com/terms-and-conditions.
- These general terms and conditions also apply to this Agreement.
- If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the "I Agree" button and do not download or use the Application.
Article 2. License
- Bitgate grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- This Application is licensed to you and explicitly not transferred to you. Therefore you do not have any ownership regarding the Application. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights of the Application or any component of the Application.
- The Application will be available for download after this Agreement is agreed.
Article 3. Restrictions and use
- You agree not to, and you will not permit other(s) to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, modify, decrypt, reverse compile, reverse engineer, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party;
- Remove, alter, undo or circumvent any indications of copyright or trademark or indications of other authorship and original information, notices or labels on or within the Application.
- You are responsible for the use of the Application. You shall use the Application as a so called good user. You will in any case follow the instructions of Bitgate, all applicable laws, rules and regulations on how to use the Application.
- If in any circumstance Bitgate believes that you act contrary to what befits a good user, Bitgate has the right to terminate this Agreement without prior notice.
Article 4. Modifications to Application
- Bitgate reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with notification and without liability to you.
- A notification will be given no later than 24 hours before the relevant action. A notification will always contain the information of the action.
Article 5. Pricing
- The Application can be acquired in different packages. Consisting of a paid and unpaid package. A paid package will be invoiced monthly in advance.
- The unpaid package has limited functionality. Bitgate reserves the right to make changes in the functionality of the unpaid package. If such a change is made you will be informed in advance.
- An acquired package can be upgraded or boosted at any time. An upgrade or boost will be invoiced the following month. This invoice is done pro rata from the moment the upgrade or boost is purchased.
- The paid package and/or an upgrade or boost always comes with a 14 day free trial.
Article 6. Term and termination
- This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Bitgate. Termination is possible for each party at any moment. The termination will be in effect at the end of the month.
- Bitgate may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with prior notice.
- This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Bitgate, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop.
Article 7. Warranty and obligations
- Bitgate warrants that it is the owner of the Application and that Bitgate is authorized to enter into this Agreement.
- Parties shall immediately notify each other if they observe infringements of the Application or if a third party claims the rights of the Application, or if a third party claims that the Application infringes its rights.
Article 8. Severability
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Article 9. Evaluation and feedback
- You can provide Bitgate with reasonable information and feedback regarding the performance, features, functionality and your overall experience using the Application.
- Bitgate is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to, developing, making, marketing, distributing and selling service incorporating such feedback.
- Bitgate has no obligation to consider, use, return or preserve any feedback you provide to Bitgate. Any feedback you provide to Bitgate may or may not be treated confidentially, Bitgate does not have an obligation to you for the use or disclosure of any feedback.
- You are not entitled to any kind of compensation if Bitage does not act on your feedback.
Article 10. Fine
- If you violate any provision of this Agreement, you will be held liable for an immediately payable penalty equal to three times the amount stipulated for this Agreement, without prejudice to Bitgate it’s right to claim damages in addition to the penalty.
- If no payments are made because of the free trials, the penalty from 10.1 will be $1000,-.